Looking for a quick and easy snack?! Try these incredible grilled Applegate Organics® Chicken Sausages with Primal Kitchen® Spray Avocado Oil! Pair the chicken sausage with prosciutto-wrapped melon slices for an incredible combination of cool summer fruits and salty strips of pork. Whip up Chef Sarah Steffens' Whole30-Approved recipe in just thirty minutes, and get ready to spice up any appetizer table, backyard party, or game day festivity with keto-friendly nutrition and flavor!
Applegate is committed to providing only the highest quality organic meats made without any hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients. Visit their website for a full range of cheese, deli meat, beef, poultry, corn dogs, and bacon products. All of Applegate's animals are humanely-raised, and all Applegate products are free of nitrates, preservatives, and artificial ingredients. Visit Applegate today, and learn more about their amazing commitment to sourcing, integrity, quality, transparency, and taste.
Prosciutto Wrapped Melon & Chicken Sausage
- 2 packages of Applegate Naturals® Prosciutto
- 1 package of Applegate Organics® Chicken & Apple Sausage
- ½ melon (cantaloupe or melon works well), peeled and cubed in bite-size pieces
- Primal Kitchen Spray Avocado Oil
- Wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around each chicken sausage.
- Spray your grill (or cast iron skillet) with a layer of Primal Kitchen Avocado Spray Oil. Add the chicken sausage, and grill until fully cooked though.
- While your sausages are grilling, wrap ½ slices of prosciutto around pieces of cubed melon. The prosciutto will likely naturally stick well to the melon. If not, just use festive toothpicks to secure it!