Ring in the new year with primal cocktails infused with collagen and brimming with delicious, wintry ingredients. Take your pick of mulled wine, spiked mint cocoa, or holiday eggnog—or make all three for a night of celebration, fresh beginnings, and good cheer!
The Collagen Story
Collagen is the most abundant source of protein in the body, but our natural production of it declines with age. Supplementing with collagen can help support optimal mobility, connective tissue health, and even healthy skin, hair, and nails! With all this in mind, it's no wonder that collagen is quickly becoming one of the hottest ingredients in the wellness world.
Instant Pot Collagen-Infused Mulled Wine
- 1 bottle low sugar red wine
- 1 bottle organic no-sugar-added pomegranate/cranberry juice
- 6 Scoops Primal Kitchen® Collagen Peptides
- Mulling spices
- Orange slices, cinnamon sticks, and cranberries (to garnish)
- Put all the ingredients (except the orange slices) into the Instant Pot. Set the mixture on high pressure for one minute.
- Pour the mix into individual glasses.
- Top with an orange slice, a few cranberries, and a cinnamon stick.
Spiked Mint Collagen-Cocoa (Low Sugar)
- 4 scoops Primal Kitchen Chocolate Coconut Collagen Fuel
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 shots (approx 70ml) whiskey
- Heat coconut milk and water until the mix begins to boil. Turn heat to low.
- Whisk in the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into individual cups.
Collagen-Infused Egg Nog
- 4 scoops Primal Kitchen Vanilla Collagen Fuel
- 2 shots rum
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 cups your favorite alternative milk
- Whisk two whole eggs, until light colored, in an electric mixer.
- Whisk in the Primal Kitchen Vanilla Collagen Fuel, milk, nutmeg, maple syrup, and rum.
- Pour into glasses.
- Clean the mixer out, and whisk egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Top the cocktails with egg white fluff and nutmeg.