Christmas and Hanukah may be over, but the holiday cheer continues! Ring in the New Year with keto peppermint bark, adapted from Elizabeth Resnick’s delectable homemade recipe.
Made with raw cacao butter for healthy fats, cacao nibs for an added irresistible crunch, and Primal Kitchen® Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel for a full range of connective tissue benefits, this keto treat is definitely one of the season’s rockstar desserts.
Add a little natural red food coloring and freeze dried strawberries to the bark to give this gorgeous dessert happy holiday vibes. Crack the bars into pieces for serving after dinner, at parties, or for late nights by the fire!
For more of Elizabeth Resnick’s work, check out her blog for tons of yummy, primal-inspired recipes, as well as great health and wellness tips.
Keto Peppermint Bark
- 1 cup raw cacao butter
- ¾ cup Primal Kitchen® Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel
- Raw cacao nibs
- Unsweetened dried coconut
- Freeze dried strawberries
- Natural red food coloring
- 1 tsp peppermint oil
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the cacao butter in a pan on low heat.
- Once it melts, place the cacao butter in a bowl, and combine with Primal Kitchen® Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel and peppermint oil.
- Once the cacao butter and Primal Kitchen® Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel are combined, pour the mixture onto the parchment-covered baking sheet
- Add the natural red food coloring, and swirl the mixture gently.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After 5-10 minutes in the fridge, pull the sheet out and add the toppings.
- Put it back in the fridge, and break into chunks for serving.