Meet Chelsea Simdorn, our Primal Kitchen Cookbook collaborator of the week! Dive into this amazing Ginger Scallion Sauce- perfect for salads, meats, and grilled delicacies- for a taste of Chelsea's true wizardry in the kitchen.
About Chelsea Simdorn
Feeling unsatisfied with her life, Chelsea began looking for more. She emptied her pantry of grains, gluten, legumes, sugar, soy, dairy, and preservatives. Chelsea joined a Crossfit gym and began experimenting with real food recipes. It was there that she realized she’d found her passion.
Now the author behind the beautiful, recipe-packed blog called Do You Even Paleo, Chelsea believes life should be full of flavor. That belief drives her to create recipes that are nourishing, flavorful, and satisfying.
Chelsea’s Recipes: The Primal Kitchen Cookbook
You can also find Chelsea in the Primal Kitchen Cookbook, a nutritious guide to healthy living that includes 130 recipes incorporating everything from sauces to main courses, smoothies to desserts, and salads to side dishes. Buy the book at your nearest Whole Foods or Barnes and Noble, and you’ll have access to Chelsea’s incredible summer salad with grilled peach and walnuts (YUM!). You can also order the publication online at Amazon and the Primal Blueprint. Follow @primalkitchenfoods for special offers and giveaways!
Ginger Scallion Sauce with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
Try out this mouthwatering masterpiece for a sneak peek into the kinds of amazing recipes that Do You Even Paleo offers. Chelsea’s Ginger Scallion Sauce with Primal Kitchen® Avocado oil is the perfect nutrient dense, flavorful condiment to drizzle over meat, veggies, and summer salads.
- 6 tablespoons fresh ginger (minced)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1.5 cups scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Add the minced ginger, garlic, scallions, dried chile flakes, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, and salt in any kind of heat-proof, non-plastic container.
- Heat the Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil in a cook pot or saucepan on medium-low heat.
- Once the Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil begins to steam, remove the oil from the heat and gently begin to pour it over the other ingredients. The oil will bubble up, so be sure to go slowly and carefully.
- Let the oil cool, and then store the mixture in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Drizzle this incredible garnish on meat and vegetable dishes as a delicious marinade or dressing.