Start your morning off right with a dairy-free, paleo-approved coffee creamer with a dreamy cashew flavor. Combining Primal Kitchen® Collagen Peptides, cashews, and raw honey, this simple creamer is as easy to make as it is delicious to taste.
This dairy-free creamer is a great way for vegetarians and plant-based eaters to add dreamy cashew flavor to their coffee or tea. Make it a vegan dairy-free creamer by using maple syrup instead of honey in this creamer recipe.
Add this Primal creamer to your favorite warm morning brews, and cultivate your inner glow with a drink that will have you feeling comforted.
Creamy Dairy-Free Cashew Collagen Creamer
Time: 10 min (soak cashews overnight)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 1/2 cups purified water
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen Collagen Peptides
- Small pinch of sea salt
- Soak the cashews in a cup of water in your fridge overnight.
- Drain the soaked cashews, and discard the water. Rinse well.
- Add the cashews, purified water, honey, sea salt, and Primal Kitchen Collagen Peptides to a high-speed blender.
- Start the blender on the lowest setting, and then slowly work your way up to a higher setting.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth (about 2 minutes).
Watch our video to see how quick and easy it is to make your own dairy-free, collagen-boosted coffee creamer at home.