Start your morning off right with a dairy-free, paleo-approved coffee creamer packed with collagen protein, beneficial fats, and a dreamy cashew flavor. Combining Primal Kitchen® Collagen Peptides, cashews, and raw honey, this simple creamer is as easy to make as it is delicious to taste.
Add this Primal creamer to your favorite warm morning brews, and cultivate your inner glow with a drink that will have you feeling happy and energized from within.
Creamy Dairy-Free Cashew Collagen Creamer
Time: 10 min (soak cashews overnight)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 1/2 cups purified water
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen Collagen Peptides
- Small pinch of sea salt
- Soak the cashews in a cup of water in your fridge overnight.
- Drain the soaked cashews, and discard the water. Rinse well.
- Add the cashews, purified water, honey, sea salt, and Primal Kitchen Collagen Peptides to a high-speed blender.
- Start the blender on the lowest setting, and then slowly work your way up to a higher setting.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth (about 2 minutes).
Watch our video to see how quick and easy it is to make your own dairy-free, collagen-boosted coffee creamer at home.