Celebrate the 4th of July with Red, White, and Blue Smoothie Bowls!
June 28, 2017
WholeMe saw the need for something other than traditional, grain-heavy granolas. After testing and tasting recipes, they’ve created something truly delicious: nutrient-dense nut clusters, flavored using only whole foods. Choose your favorite variety out of an amazing selection of delectable choices: lemon berry chia, salted peanut chocolate, almond coconut, and cinnamon banana chip varieties.
ABOUT POP & BOTTLE
Pop & Bottle makes pure, organic, plant-rich milk using wholesome, simple ingredients. Their Vanilla Bean flavor is creamy, refreshing and naturally nutritious.
Pair grain-free, gluten-free granola and organic, plant-based milks with an explosion of colorful fruits, micronutrients, and protein-packed Primal Kitchen® Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel for a 4th of July smoothie bowl that everyone will enjoy! Filled with nourishing protein, healthy fats, and anti-aging collagen and fruits, this is the perfect beginning to an active celebration ahead.
4TH OF JULY SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1/2 cup Pop & Bottle Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 carton of unsweetened yogurt
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp. of spiraling (we like Blue Majik)
- WholeMe Almond Coconut Clusters
- Primal Kitchen Vanilla Collagen Fuel
For the red swirl…
- Chop the green tops off of the strawberries.
- Cut the pomegranate in half, and scoop the seeds into a blender (setting aside a few seeds to use as toppings).
- Add the strawberries into the blender (setting aside a few ripe ones for toppings).
- Blend the pomegranate seeds and berries together until smooth.
- Transfer the red swirl into a separate mixing bowl.
- Rinse the blender.
For the white swirl…
- Add the carton of unsweetened yogurt, Pop & Bottle Vanilla Bean Almond Milk and two scoops of Primal Kitchen Vanilla Collagen Fuel into the blender.
- Blend the ingredients together until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a separate bowl.
- Rinse the blender.
For the blue swirl…
- Add the blueberries and spirulina into the blender, and blend until smooth.
Putting it all together…
- Grab your serving bowl, and sprinkle in a crunchy layer of WholeMe Almond Coconut Clusters.
- Pour on top of the granola a yummy layer of the red swirl.
- Add a thick layer of the white swirl.
- Begin to drizzle in the blue swirl, getting as creative as you like.
- Slice the remaining strawberries into thin pieces.
- Top the bowl with the strawberry slices, a few Almond Coconut Clusters, and any remaining pomegranate seeds for a patriotic finish.