Appetizers are half of what make dinner parties and tailgating so fun! Make these versatile skewers for the big game or for your nice night out with friends. You'll love the incredible contrasts of color and flavor, and be amazed at how quick and easy these are to make.
Benefits of Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette
- Made with 100% pure avocado oil, which contains monounsaturated fats
- Sugar-free*, gluten-free, no soy, no dairy, and Non-GMO Project Verified
*Not a low-calorie food.
Italian Antipasto Skewers
Time: 20 min
- 8 oz of mozzarella (skip if you're dairy-free or Whole30-ing!)
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup salami
- Prosciutto (or other cured meat)
- 8 oz artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup of Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette
- Salt (flaky)
- Fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Thread one ball of mozzarella, 1 slice of salami, 1 artichoke heart, a leaf or two of fresh basil, and a strip of prosciutto onto each wooden skewer.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Serve with Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette.