Are your kids picky eaters and you trying to find ways to make healthy eating fun? It’s time for you to get creative in the kitchen with Primal Kitchen and EzPz!
Collagen protein is important for building healthy skin, hair, and nails. It strengthens tendons and helps support growing bodies! And what better way to incorporate collagen into your kids’ diets than preparing silly smoothies, sliding them into cute EzPz bowls and placemats, and topping them with yummy fruit?
EzPz has come up with a full suite of products that merge placemats and plates into one in their happy mats and happy bowls. All EzPz products are 100% silicon and free of BPA, BPS, PVS and phthalate. They’re hypo allergenic and dishwasher safe!
How to make your adorable EzPz breakfast bowl smoothie with all the nourishing ingredients you and your kiddos need for a busy day ahead? Recipe below!
Protein Nutmeal Breakfast Bowls
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup raw almonds (preferably soaked)
- ¼ cup raw pecans (preferably soaked)
- ½ cup coconut milk (could sub nut milk or cow’s milk)
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- In a high-powered blender, purée the coconut flakes, almonds, and pecans until finely ground.
- Add in the milk, Primal Kitchen Coconut Vanilla Collagen Fuel, and a pinch of salt. Blend everything together until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Pour the breakfast mix into the Ezpz serving bowls. Add more of your favorite milk, if needed, plus any desired additional add-ins.
- Top with berries, banana, coconut flakes. Make cute faces or adorable designs, and get creative!