Get festive with these adorable heart-shaped acorn squash! Filled with juicy pomegranate seeds, sweet kale, and crunchy pecans, these squash are taste just as amazing as they look!
Drizzle on Primal Kitchen® Honey Mustard Vinaigrette for a final golden touch, and get ready to blow friends and family away with the rich flavor and nutrient-packed ingredients found in this delightful dish!
KALE STUFFED ACORN SQUASH WITH HONEY MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE
- 2 acorn squash
- ½ cup goat cheese
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 bunch curly kale
- Primal Kitchen® Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the acorn squash in half.
- Scoop out seeds (an ice-cream scoop works perfect for this), and rub inside and out with Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil. Season well with sea salt and pepper.
- Roast the squash for 60 minutes, or until they’re tender and golden; whichever comes first.
- Meanwhile, chop up a small bunch of curly kale (enough to fill the four acorn squash cavities).
- Crumble on top goat cheese, chopped pecans and pomegranate seeds.
- Pour in enough Primal Kitchen® Honey Mustard Vinaigrette to coat. Season with sea salt and pepper.