Black Tea Face Mask
Spice up your all-natural beauty routine with this fragrant DIY face mask, made with premium Peach Ginger Pique Black Tea and cold-pressed Primal Kitchen® Extra Virgin Avocado Oil!
Black tea helps to tighten pores, and gives your face a natural, radiant glow. Antioxidants in the tea also help to accelerate skin regeneration, prevent pimples, and soothe irritated skin. Just add honey, rose oil, and Primal Kitchen® Extra Virgin Avocado Oil for a mask that's easy to make, richly nourishing, and good for the planet.
PRIMAL KITCHEN® BLACK TEA FACE MASK
- 1 tablespoon Primal Kitchen® Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 pouch Pique® Peach Ginger Black Tea
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- A few drops rose oil
- Place one pouch of Pique® Peach Ginger Black Tea into a mug, and add hot (boiling) water.
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain the tea, and allow the tea bags to cool.
- Once the tea has cooled, cut open the bags and shake out the tea leaves into a small mixing bowl.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Smooth the mask over your face, and allow it to sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse away the mask with lukewarm water, and apply a light natural moisturizer.