Loaded nachos topped with fresh jalapeños, spiced and seasoned grass-fed beef, avocados and Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo are a sure way to win this weekend’s big snack game. Our tortilla chip friends at Siete Foods bring the crunch and PRE Brands Grass-Fed Meats pack the protein, for the perfect nacho recipe that you don’t have to sacrifice health for flavor. Dip away!
- Siete Foods Sea Salt Tortilla Chips
- PRE Brands Grass Fed Ground Beef
- Taco seasoning (Try this 5 minute taco seasoning recipe from Primal Palate.)
- Jalapeños, sliced
- Queso fresco
- Avocado, sliced
- Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo
- To Garnish: 1 Radish, sliced
- Heat frying pan over medium high heat. Add ground beef and taco seasoning to brown and cook through the ground beef.
- Slice jalapeños, radish and any other vegetables you’d like to throw on your loaded nachos.
- Heat oven to 400-degrees. Cover a cast-iron skillet or baking pan with tortilla chips
- Add ground beef and bake until chips are warm.
- Top with fresh veggies, queso fresco and avocado.
- Serve with Chipotle Lime Mayo for dipping. (Or drizzle on top, as shown in the photos!)
- Enjoy with friends!