As the colder weather moves in, spice up your life with seasonal veggies and our creamy, keto-friendly Thousand Island Dressing! Popping with color and holiday spirit, this salad is just the thing for family dinners, lunch get-togethers, or a flavorful workday snack.
A tangy, zesty creamy cocktail of organic, cage-free eggs, organic tomatoes, and organic herbs and spices, Primal Kitchen’s Thousand Island Dressing and Marinade is the ultimate dressing companion for grill masters, sandwich lovers, and slaw slingers who never compromise on taste, quality, or health. Our "special sauce" is perfect for burgers, reuben sandwiches, and slaws of all kinds! Plus, the ideal condiment for winter kale and spicy radishes, this delicious and Whole30-Approved dressing is just the thing for adding nutrition and flavor to every plate.
Thousand Island Kale & Radish Salad
Time: 15 min
- 6 Dino kale leaves
- 2 cups Baby Kale
- 2 Shaved Radishes
- 1/2 cup Shaved Fennel
- Primal Kitchen Thousand Island Dressing
- Chop the stems off the Dino kale leaves.
- Mix together the Dino kale leaves, baby kale, shaved radishes, and shaved fennel in a large mixing bowl.
- Split the mix into two serving bowls.
- Add a hefty drizzle of Thousand Island Dressing (to taste).
- Add a sprinkle of black pepper.