How are your New Years Resolutions going? If you're looking for extra energy, nourishment, and a blast of fresh flavor, then look no further.
Made with sweet potatoes, spinach, zucchini, and our bestselling, dairy-free Ranch Dressing, this bowl is filled with protein, healthy fats, and restorative antioxidants.
Lettuce Celebrate! Why Ranch Dressing is the Primal Kitchen MVP this Year:
- Made with only whole food ingredients
- Created from a base of antioxidant-rich avocado oil
- Certified Paleo
- Keto friendly
- Dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free
- Creamy, flavorful, and delicious
About Leah Goldglantz
Leah is a health enthusiast, wife and mother. She lives in South Florida with her husband and daughter. Leah started her wellness blog, Leah's Plate, in 2015 because healthy living and eating wholesome, real food is such an important passion of hers that she wanted to connect and share with others. Leah inspires readers to nourish their bodies with whole foods, and creates recipes that are quick and easy to make. She’s proved that healthy eating doesn't have to be complicated—but rather easy and fun! When Leah isn't in the kitchen, you can usually find her at yoga, spinning or a kickboxing class.
Sweet Potato Zucchini Bowl
- 2 cup organic spinach (or any lettuce)
- 1 cup roasted sweet potato, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup roasted zucchini
- 1 cup organic ground chicken
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 5 tbsp Primal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing
- 1 avocado, cut into small pieces
- Combine the spinach and Primal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix together.