Primal Harvest Bowl with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
October 11, 2018
It's officially fall—the autumn leaves are on full display, kids are back in school, the temperatures are dropping, and football season is here! Thankfully, there's no better way to feed your body during this beautiful time of year than with a wholesome, Primal and paleo-approved harvest bowl made with everyone's favorite fall and winter veggies.
Combine the spicy greens of arugula with the seasonal sweetness of Primal Kitchen® Honey Mustard Vinaigrette and cubed apple slices, plus add parboiled baby carrots and delectable baked delicata and butternut squash slices! Whip this delicious dish up in no time at all, and fill up your day with extra flavor.
Primal Harvest Bowl
Time: 35 min
- 2 cups arugula
- ¼ cup butternut squash
- 4-5 crosswise slices of delicata squash
- 5-6 rainbow baby carrots
- 7-8 Brussels sprouts
- 1 apple
- ¼ cup pecans
- Primal Kitchen Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Begin by cubing the butternut squash, halving the brussel sprouts, and cutting the rainbow baby carrots once lengthwise. Slice the delicata squash crosswise - making 4 or 5 slices - and remove the seeds to form rings.
- Toss the butternut squash, delicata squash, and brussel sprouts in Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and lay them out out on a lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees until tender.
- Parboil the baby carrots until tender.
- Cube the apple.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the arugula, baked veggies, baby carrots, and pecans. Add Primal Kitchen Honey Mustard Vinaigrette (to taste), and toss.
- Add the apple cubes, and serve the salad into two bowls.