If you're looking for a Primal, paleo, gluten-free, and dairy-free easy snack, these Mango Pineapple Collagen Paleo Balls provide a handheld way to get collagen peptides in a tasty, tropical two-bite treat. All it takes is a food processor, seven ingredients, and 10 minutes to make this protein balls recipe. Eat them right as you make them, tote them in a reusable container in your gym bag, or store in the refrigerator or freezer so you can always have a Primal/paleo snack stashed when you get hungry.
Mango Pineapple Collagen Paleo Balls
Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup raw unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup creamy unsweetened cashew butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pure coconut extract
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen Collagen Quench Mango Pineapple Drink Mix
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened, full-fat coconut milk
- 2–3 tablespoons unsweetened, shredded coconut flakes
- Place macadamia nuts in a food processor. Pulse until chopped coarsely.
- Add cashew butter, coconut extract, Mango Pineapple Collagen Quench, hemp seeds, and coconut milk to the food processor.
- Combine all ingredients and process until you get a dough-like consistency.
- Using clean hands, remove about a teaspoon or so of dough at a time.
- Roll the dough into a ball. Dump unsweetened coconut onto a plate. Roll balls in coconut. Serve immediately.
- Store any uneaten balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. Or, store in resealable freezer-safe bags in the freezer for up to three weeks.
Nutritional Info: (per serving; 1 ball):
Carbs: 4 grams
Fat: 10 grams
Protein: 3 grams
Nutritional information calculated using Cronometer.
You might also like these other Primal/paleo snack recipes: