If you're a child of the 60s, 70s, or 80s, you may remember a powdered pink mix called Strawberry Quik. Stored in a tin can with a circular lid that gave a pleasurable pop when pried open with a spoon, the gritty powder inside smelled like the ripest summer strawberries and, when mixed with milk, made the creamy liquid go down as easy as cotton candy. This Mango Dragonfruit Refresher is a far cry from Strawberry Quick (a good thing), but it takes on a similar striking hue. A little sweet, tangy, sour, and a lot refreshing, this collagen drink tumbles down the throat as easily as the powdered stuff you may remember from childhood without any of the artificial flavors or chemicals.
Mango Dragonfruit Refresher
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup brewed green tea, cooled
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen dragonfruit
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen Dragonfruit Collagen Quench
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 slices of lime, for garnish
- Place first five ingredients into a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Put 1 cup of ice into one glass, and 1 cup of ice into a second glass.
- Fill each glass with the dragonfruit mixture from the blender, dividing the liquid evenly between both glasses.
- Pour 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk into each glass. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with a lime slice, if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition info (per serving; 2 total):
Carbs: 32 grams
Fat: 5 grams
Protein: 4 grams
You might also enjoy these other refreshing collagen drinks: