A vibrant fuchsia redolent of brightly painted houses in the Caribbean, this shockingly pink Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade gets its sunset hue from freeze-dried dragon fruit powder. This five-ingredient drink elevates plain lemonade with a modern twist—instead of sugar, we used monk fruit (a natural sweetener). Whip this up any time you want a refreshing, fruity drink to sip on the front porch, stoop, balcony, or backyard. Even the kiddos will enjoy this spin on pink lemonade.
Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade
Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons monk fruit (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried dragon fruit powder*
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 4 scoops Primal Kitchen Collagen Quench Pineapple Mango
- Ice, to serve
*We used Pitaya Plus Freeze-Dried Dragon Fruit
- Pour lemon juice into a large glass measuring cup, pitcher, or mason jar.
- Add monk fruit and dragon fruit powder to the fresh lemon juice. Whisk together with a fork.
- Pour water into the container with the other ingredients. Add the Collagen Quench Pineapple Mango and whisk with fork until well combined.
- Pour dragon fruit lemonade into two glasses with ice. Enjoy!
Nutrition info (per serving):
Carbs: 15 grams
Fat: 0 grams
Protein: 11 grams
You might also like these other collagen drink recipes: