Look no further for an exquisite side dish than Lemon Turmeric Roasted potatoes. Parboiled and roasted in a marinade of Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil and mouthwatering Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette, these potatoes are crispy to perfection, salty, savory, and almost sweet!
Serve with pistachio pesto and Reunion leg of lamb for a wonderfully balanced meal packed with mouthwatering flavor and all the nutrients and energy you need to get through busy days. Plus, amaze the family with plates filled with a delicious mix of flavors and gorgeous springtime color.
Lemon Turmeric Roasted Potatoes
Time: 50 minutes
- 4-5 Russet potatoes
- 1 cup Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Cut potatoes into 2 inch chunks
- Put potatoes in large pot. Cover with a couple inches of water. Parboil just until fork tender.
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Coat a sheet pan with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil.
- Drain the potatoes, and immediately toss and coat with Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade.
- Place the potatoes on the parchment-lined & greased baking sheet. Sprinkle the slices heavily with salt.
- Roast the potatoes on the lowest rack for 10 minutes. Toss, and roast for another 10 minutes. Toss again, and roast another 10 minutes on a higher rack until the slices are crispy and golden.
- Serve with Reunion Lamb and Pistachio Pesto.