Breakfast just became the most popular meal of the day. Make grain-free waffles one of your morning essentials with Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour!
GRAIN-FREE WAFFLES WITH PRIMAL KITCHEN AVOCADO OIL
- 1-1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar or 1/4 tsp stevia
- 1 tbsp Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs separated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar together.
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks or resembles whipping cream.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk, yolks, vanilla, and oil.
- Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and blend everything together.
- With a rubber spatula, slowly fold in egg whites with the rest of the ingredients (the mix should be light and fluffy).
- Spray the waffle iron with Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil and begin making the waffles.
- Follow the waffle machine instructions, or cook about 3 minutes on each side.