Learn how to make primal fat bombs - Valentine's Day style! Looking for a high-fat, low-carb snack for when you’re craving a slightly sweet treat or looking for a great pre or post-workout snack? This is the recipe for you.
Made with collagen peptides, California-grown avocado oil, tropical coconut, and a delicious hint of vanilla, these keto fat bombs are unbelievably tasty, guilt-free, and easy to make treats.
Chocolate Primal Keto Bombs
Cooking time: 30 min
Total time: 4 hours
- ½ cup Primal Kitchen® Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen® Chocolate Coconut Collagen Fuel
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup shaved coconut
- Hint of sweetener (we recommend honey or maple syrup)
- Combine coconut milk, Primal Kitchen® Collagen Fuel, Primal Kitchen® Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to a low boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for few minutes.
- Line a pan with parchment paper. Pour the heated mixture into the pan and place it in the refrigerator to cool.
- Once the mixture has begun to set, sprinkle the coconut flakes on top.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until the mixture has completely hardened.
- Cut into single-serving bars.
- Store in either the refrigerator or freezer.