We can't say goodbye to summer without chowing down on this amazing Chipotle Lime Chicken Salad, served over farmer's market greens. The smokey spice of the chicken complements the coolness of the salad perfectly, and the celery adds a such a fun kick! Check out Jessica Pultz at Eat Train Love for more recipes filled with nutrient-packed foods and full seasonal flavor.
About Jessica Pultz
Jessica Pultz is the creator of Eat Train and Love, a food and health blog with a mission to make an active lifestyle and healthy eating easy for anyone.
Jessica discovered a passion for health, wellness, and fitness while working a demanding corporate job in Human Resources for a financial services company. She managed to keep up her healthy lifestyle while juggling increasing responsibilities, promotions, family commitments, and planning her wedding. After dropping down 2 sizes by implementing a healthy diet and exercise program, Jessica decided she wanted to share with other people that living a healthy life can fit within any schedule, no matter how hectic.
Jessica now dedicates her professional life to providing guidance to other busy people who want to be healthy. She shares her advice and easy tips for clean eating and maintaining an active lifestyle on her blog, Eat Train Love, and posts beautiful, original recipes that are easy and quick to make!
CHIPOTLE LIME CHICKEN SALAD
Enjoy this smoky and tangy Chipotle Lime Chicken Salad featuring Primal Kitchen® Chipotle Lime Mayo!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen® Chipotle Lime Mayo
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Salt and pepper
- Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Once the chicken is out of the oven, chop the meat into cubes and set aside to cool.
- Add the chicken, Primal Kitchen® Chipotle Lime Mayo, yogurt, chipotle seasoning, lime, celery, and a sprinkle of salt into a mixing bowl. Toss well.
- Serve over a bed of organic lettuce.