No Dairy Triple Berry Collagen Cobbler
Commemorate the last batch of fresh summer berries with a collagen-infused cobbler. This decadent and delicious cobbler recipe comes from the culinary creative mind of Bailey at Whole Kitchen Sink, who used Primal Kitchen Triple Berry Collagen Quench to make a fruity and sweet treat. Made with a mix of seasonal fruits or berries, berry cobbler is a farm stand favorite. The crumbly, sweet and crunchy topping perfectly complements the syrupy berry mixture underneath. This recipe is best served hot, right out of the oven, after a long day outside in the summer sun! Bailey’s blueberry and raspberry cobbler is made with Primal Kitchen Triple Berry Collagen Quench. When used as a drink supplement, Collagen Quench contains 10g of bovine collagen peptides per 2 scoop serving.
Time: 1 hour
- 1 ½ cups raspberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon tapioca flour
- 3 scoops Primal Kitchen Triple Berry Collagen Quench
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup ghee (not melted)
- 1 ½ tablespoons almond milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Combine all topping ingredients except for the ghee, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Mix well to fully incorporate.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients and use your hands to combine until it is a sticky texture that holds together well, and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and add all the filling ingredients except for the Primal Kitchen Triple Berry Collagen.
- Using a whisk, gently stir the berries, honey, and flour until the honey is melted and the berries have started softening and losing their shape a bit, and the mixture is at a light simmer. Whisk continuously to avoid sticking to the bottom or burning.
- Once it's begun lightly simmering, add in the collagen and whisk for about 1 minute to combine.
- After the collagen is incorporated into the filling, pour it all into a small baking dish.
- Grab a dollop of the topping and use your hands to form into large pieces. Spread out evenly over the filling mixture until it is all mostly covered.
- Bake the cobbler for 25 minutes, or until the topping is light golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve immediately!
Carbs: 45 grams
Fat: 18 grams
Protein: 22 grams
Nutrition information calculated using Cronometer.