Add some gorgeous color to your table with this eye-popping Rainbow Kale Salad designed by our favorite Whole30 Chef, Sarah Steffans! Drizzled with our irresistible Primal Kitchen® Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade, this salad is guaranteed to both light up the kitchen and your delight your taste buds with fresh summer flavor.
Throw in blueberries and avocado for healthy fats and antioxidants, and fill up on crunchy walnuts, shredded carrots, and baby kale. Plus, add a hefty dose of our avocado oil-based Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette - and don't be shy about coming back for more! Made with organic turmeric and apple cider vinegar, Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette & Marinade's unique flavor profile turns almost any dish into a mouthwatering masterpiece.
Baby Kale Rainbow Salad
Time: 30 min
- 8 cups baby kale
- 1 English cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 1 granny smith apple (cored and diced)
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup walnuts (raw or toasted)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 bottle Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Vinaigrette
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl and serve between 4-6 plates. NOTE: If if you are prepping the salad ahead of time, store the vinaigrette separately and wait to combine until just before serving.
1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE: Primal Kitchen's full line of Whole30 Approved Avocado Oils, Dressings/Marinades and Mayos + a signed Primal Kitchen Cookbook, a Variety of Whole30 Approved meat products from Applegate (16 total) AND all 3 Whole30 Cookbooks—signed by Melissa Hartwig!
And regardless of whether or not you take home the grand prize, we're giving everyone who orders a Whole30 Starter Kit by 6/1, a FREE bottle of Primal Kitchen Lemon Turmeric Dressing & Marinade. To redeem, shop through this link or add both items to your cart and use code WHOLE30BBQ at checkout. (Limit 1 per customer.)