The 21-Day Total Body Transformation Challenge is designed to rejuvenate your body and revitalize your metabolism–switching your preferred fuel source from glucose to fat, and keeping you feeling satiated and energized throughout the day. Join us on our start date (June 5th), and become a part of a whole group of motivated individuals committed to health!
In following the challenge’s 9 core principles, we’ll be taking on a holistic health plan that is both creative and sustainable. It works. By utilizing a diet high in nutrient-rich foods, cutting out processed foods, spending time outside, working out regularly in ways that are different and fun, and getting adequate sleep, we’ll be motivating each other throughout the summer to feel great!
Look out for new recipes and workout ideas coming from team members as we move through the challenge (and let us know what you come up with too)!
The 21-Day Total Body Transformation Challenge in 30 seconds…
- Eat real food.
- Avoid sugar, grains, unhealthy fats, beans/legumes.
- Align your carb intake with your weight goals and activity levels.
- Move frequently at a slow pace: Get between 2-5 hours per week of moderate aerobic exercise.
- Lift heavy things: Conduct 1-3 brief, intense sessions of full-body functional movements.
- Sprint: Go “all out” once a week.
- Get 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Get 15 minutes of direct sun exposure each day.
- Play! Find time to let go, disconnect, unwind, and have fun each day.