BBQ Ranch Keto Cauliflower Pizza
Settle in for an amazing Friday night movie and unbeatable paleo pizza made with our creamy Primal Kitchen® BBQ Ranch Dressing. A smooth, bold blend of classic ranch dressing combined with tangy BBQ sauce flavors makes for the perfect cauliflower pizza sauce. Combine with BBQ chicken, rings of red onion, and parsley for a savory masterpiece packed with real-food nutrition.
Primal Kitchen BBQ Ranch Dressing
In true Primal Kitchen fashion, this savory sauce is infused with the highest-quality ingredients, including organic crushed tomatoes, organic eggs, organic chipotle powder, and organic cumin, giving it a distinctly delicious, wholesome taste. Infused with avocado oil - this mouthwatering dressing is free of any sugar, gluten, soy, dairy, GMOs or industrial seed oils.
Keto BBQ Chicken Pizza
Time: 1 hr
For the pizza crust…
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 red large red onion
For the pizza toppings...
- 1/4 cup parsley
- Primal Kitchen BBQ Ranch Dressing
- Primal Kitchen BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 organic chicken breast
- Dairy-free cheese (optional)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor you achieve a rice-like texture.
- Squeeze the riced cauliflower through a cheese cloth or dish towel to remove the moisture.
- Place the cauliflower and coconut flour into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and spices into a uniform liquid.
- Combine the eggs and spices with the cauliflower and coconut flour, and knead the mixture into a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and roll out the cauliflower dough into an even, circular crust about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake the crust at 400 degrees for 10 -20 minutes or until golden.
- While the crust is baking, cut the chicken breast into strips, and cook in Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil over medium heat in a large skillet for 10-15 minutes (or until no longer pink).
- Mix together 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen BBQ Ranch Dressing and 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen BBQ Sauce in a small mixing bowl. Add a few tablespoons to the shredded chicken, and stir to combine.
- Take the pizza crust out of the oven.
- Top with BBQ Ranch sauce and chicken shreds.
- Pop the pizza in the oven for another 6-7 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, and top with onion rings, parsley, and dairy-free cheese (optional).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (to taste).