Cheesy Zucchini Sticks
Get your night started off right with "Cheesy" Zucchini Sticks curtesy of Christina Curp from The Castaway Kitchen! Made with Primal Kitchen® Garlic Aioli Mayo, these appetizers are the perfect snack for the whole family. Fill up your plate with fresh, fiber-rich zucchinis, and deck out these little veggie boats with all your favorite primal toppings to your heart's content.
After all, healthy eating isn’t about sacrifice—it’s about finding irresistible flavor in real foods and delicious, nutrient-dense ingredients. Add a hefty drizzle of uncompromisingly delicious Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo, and you’ll be amazed at how this Mediterranean delight becomes a truly mouthwatering masterpiece. Soak up all the amazing benefits and culinary perfection of avocado oil-infused Primal Kitchen dressings made with savory herbs and spices, and take the hassle out of cooking with rich and tasty condiments designed for optimal health and nutrition.
In a hurry? Not to worry. Whip these "Cheesy" Zucchini Sticks up in just 40 minutes, and serve them warm and filled with fresh summer flavor!
"Cheesy" Zucchini Sticks
Servings: 5 -6
Time: 40 min
- 2 large zucchinis, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Red pepper (chopped)
- Green pepper (chopped)
- 4 slices porchetta (crisped)
- Italian seasonings (to finish)
- 4 to 5 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli
- Optional: Kite Hill Ricotta, hemp seeds, cherry tomatoes, ground sausage, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Oil a sheet pan (or two) with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil.
- Crisp the porchetta in a skillet over high heat and drain onto a paper towel. Set aside.
- Slice your zucchinis lengthwise into roughly 1⁄2-inch slices, and line them up on the sheet pan (or two).
- Sprinkle the slices with salt and pepper.
- Smear about 1⁄2 tablespoon Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo generously over each slice. Next, add the chopped red and green peppers.
- Bake the zucchini slices in the oven for 20 minutes. Next, add them to the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until they begin to develop a nice brown color.
- Top with crispy porchetta, and feel free to also add Kite Hill Ricotta, ground sausage, cherry tomatoes, hemp seeds, and more!